Tirupati Love Marriage Procedure, Hall Booking Process
Hall Timings: 3:00 pm – 3:00 pm.
Mandapam Capacity: 20 – 200 members.
Hall Location: SMC, TBC.
Tirupati Love Marriage Procedure
- Love marriages with parents acceptance are allowed at these halls.
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Unmarried certificate from MRO required.
- Aadhar Cards Photocopies required from Bride, Groom, Bride and Grom parents.
- Bride Parents and Groom parents must be available for Mandapam booking.
- Only Hindu marriages are allowed in Tirumala.
- Darshan is not available for Mandapam marriages.
- Parents presence must for the marriage.
Marriage Registration Process
- Registration performed at SMC cottage
- Hall receipt, Aadhar Cards from Newlywed couple and their parents, Wedding Card and 10th classmark list required for the marriage registration.