Tirupati Balaji Mandir Latest News Updates Today
Aug month Major festivals
- Garuda Panchami on August 13,
- Varalakshmi Vratam on August 20. The ticket cost Rs.1000 and are available for online booking now.
- Shravana Pournami on August 22.
- Annual Pavitrotsavam at Srivari Temple from 18 Aug to 20Aug and Ankurarpanam on August 17.
Garuda Vahanam will be held on 13Aug and 22Aug. The devotees are allowed to watch Garuda Vahanam from the Gallery.
Jul 2021 Tirupati Temple Data
|Tirumala Hundi Collection||55.58 Crore|
|Tirumala E-Hundi Collection||3.97 Crore|
|Tiruchanur Temple E-Hundi||3.97 Crore|
|Laddus Sold||25.26 Lakhs|
|Anna Prasadam||7.13 Lakhs|
|Kalyanakatta Hair offering||2.55 Lakhs|
Tirumala Room allotment procedure
- Advance Accommodation allotment counters are available at Alipiri tollgate and Srivari Mettu footpath.
- After devotees scan their allotment slips at Alipiri tollgate SMS confirmation will be sent on the registered mobile number within 30 minutes for those on the bus or own vehicles, 3 hours for those on Alipiri footpath, and 2 hours for those on Srivari Mettu footpath routes.
- In the case of current booking, if the devotees approach any of the six counters beside the CRO, they shall get confirmation. SMS within 15 minutes.
- As Alipiri Mettu is under renovation, devotees are not allowed thru this path.
Tirupati Balaji Latest News Updates Today
- Only devotees with Darshan tickets are allowed to Tirumala
- Recommendation letters have to be submitted at the JEO camp office before 12.00 pm
- The crowd is very minimal as the Devasthanam itself restricted the Darshan entry.
- Rooms are easily available these days
- Daily 20,000 to 20,800 devotees are having Darshan
- Tirupati and Tirumala Weather Report: Sunshine and cloudy in the evening hours
- Aug month Special Entry Darshan tickets raised from 5000 to 8000 per day.
- Sarva Darshan, Infant Darshan, NRI Darshan, Senior Citizens Darshan, Divya Darshan and other privileged Darshan are not available now.