Tirupati Holy Yatra, Darshan Pass details, booking, Cost and reporting details
Tirupati Holy Yatra Darshan Pass
Special Darshan tickets can be booked online at ttdsevaonline website. The ticket cost Rs.300 per person. Children under 12 years don’t need tickets. 1 free Laddu will be issued for each ticket.
Rs.50 (Sudarshan) tickets are not available for booking online. Rs.50 tickets are void now. No such Darshan pass available with Devasthanam now.
Tirupati Holy Yatra Privileged Darshan
- Senior citizens 65 years and above can have special free Darshan. It is open on all days. 2 Laddu tokens will be issued for each Devotee. Laddus can be collected later from the Laddu counter after exit. Reporting Timings: 8:00 am 1:00 pm
- Physically Challenged / Patients can have Darshan in the same path and timings as of Senior citizen Darshan.
- Infant (Baby’s under 12 months) can have Special Darshan with their parents (Mother, Father and Siblings) thru Supadam entrance. 2 Laddus will be issued for each devotee. Timings: 8:30 am – 10:30 am and 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- NRIs can have Special Darshan thru Supadam. The ticket cost Rs.300 per person. 2 free Laddus are issued for each ticket. Valid Visa or Foreign passport required. NRI can only have Darshan within 30 days from the date of Arrival. Timings: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
- Defence staff (Army, Navy, Airforce and other service staff) can have Darshan with their dependents thru Supadam. The ticket cost Rs.300 per person. Timings: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
- The donor who donated 1 lakh and above can have free Darshan thru Supadam. Timings: 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
Darshan usually takes 1 hour – 12 hours depending on the crowd.
Tirupati Holy Yatra Journey
- Temple can be reached easily by Bus and Car. It takes 1 hour by bus and 28 mins by Car.
- Temple Opening Hours: 1:30 am – 11:30 pm.
Tirupati Holy Yatra Reference Link: Details