Tirupati Free Darshan Tokens Booking Procedure and Tickets quota limit Daily
Darshan Ticket counter Location: Srinivasam Complex
Ticket Counter Opening Time: 6:00 am onward
Photo ID proof: Aadhar Card mandatory to avail Darshan
Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Darshan Reporting Place: VQC II complex, Tirumala
Age limit: It is free entry for children under 12 years.
Tirupati Free Darshan Tokens Booking Procedure
- Daily 2000 tickets were issued at Srinivasam Complex for the same day Darshan
- Aadhar Card photocopy mandatory for ticket booking at the counter
- At present, Free Darshan tickets are restricted to Chittoor district only
- The crowd is minimal and the expected darshan duration is 1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours.
- On a trial basis, Devasthanam released 2000 Slotted Sarva Darshan tickets per day.
- Darshan reporting time will be printed on the Darshan token.
- The devotee has to report at the specified time at the VQC II complex entrance.
- Please note that the tickets are non-transferrable.
- Devasthanam is not allowing devotees to Tirumala without Darshan tickets
- Ticket is mandatory for all devotees who reach Tirumala either by Srivari Mettu path or by roadway.
Slotted Sarva Darshan Tokens Booking for all
TTD is going to release Sarva Darshan tokens for online booking in the coming week. It is expected that Devasthanam might release 5000+ Slotted Sarva Darshan tokens quota in a day. The devotees can book tickets online by providing AADHAR Card details. Daily 24000 to 25000 devotees are having Darshan daily. All devotees are requested to follow COVID safety guidelines
Tirupati Darshan General FAQs
- COVID negative report or RTPCR test report not required for Darshan
- COVID vaccination certificate is not required for Darshan
- Devotees of all ages are allowed to have Darshan with pre-booked Darshan tickets
- No Rs.300 ticket counter available in Tirupati now.
- Supadam and other Privileged Darshan (Senior Citizens Darshan, Patients Darshan and Physically Challenged Darshan) are not available.