Tirupati Divya Darshan Tokens Booking Procedure, Tickets quota and availability
Divya Darshan tokens will be issued for the devotees who reach Tirumala by steps path. Tickets will be issued at Alipiri Mettu and Srivari Mettu. TTD has resumed Divya Darshan tokens after 3 years on an experimental basis. It was stopped due to covid pandemic.
Divya Darshan tokens were resumed on a trial basis at Alipiri Mettu and Srivari Mettu footpath routes from 1 Apr 2023 onwards.
Alipiri Mettu and Srivari Mettu Ticket Counter Timings
Alipiri Mettu Steps Count: 3550
The distance from Alipiri Entrance to Tirumala is 9.1 Km. It might take 3 hours to 4 hours to reach the Tirumala GNC tollgate. The free Luggage depositing counter is located at Alipiri Bhudevi Complex which is at the entrance.
Alipiri Mettu entrance timings: Open for 24 hours.
Alipiri Mettu Divya Darshan counter opens at 12.00 am. Tickets will be issued for the same day Darshan.
Srivari Mettu Steps count: 2350
The distance from Srivari Mettu Entrance to Tirumala is 2.1 Km. Usually, it takes 2 hours 30 mins to 3 hours. The free Luggage depositing counter is located at the entrance.
Srivari Mettu entrance Timings: 6.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Srivari Mettu Divya Darshan counter opens at 6.00 am.
Divya Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Tirupati Divya Darshan Tokens Booking
- Daily 10,000 tickets will be issued for the devotees at the Alipiri Mettu steps path. The ticket counter is located at Galigopuram.
- 5000 tickets will be issued at Srivari Mettu 1250th step.
- Aadhar Card is mandatory for free ticket booking.
- Ticket is mandatory for 12 years and above.
- Divya Darshan tickets for Alipri Footpath must scan their tickets at the counter near Narasimha Swamy Temple.
- Divya Darshan tickets for the Srivari Mettu footpath should scan their tickets at the 2000th step.
- Darshan timestamp will be printed on the tokens. The devotees are requested to report at the entry point near Narayanagiri Garden. Early reporting and Late reporting might not be allowed. 30 mins grace will be there on the darshan reporting time.
- Narayanagiri Garden entrance connects to the Vaikuntam 2 Q complex.
- Depending on the rush, the tokens quota might be increased after 15 Apr.
Divya Darshan Tokens Daily Quota
|Day||Alipiri Footpath Route||Srivari Mettu Footpath Route|