Tirupati Darshan Tickets for Tomorrow, Walkers and Senior Citizens
The devotees can have Darshan using Sarva Darshan tickets. Limited Darshan tickets will be using Aadhar Cards. Minimum 2 months gap required for the next darshan eligibility. Expected Darshan duration 10 to 24 hours, which depends on the crowd. Darshan waiting time will go up to 36 hours on special days.
Tirupati Darshan Tickets for Senior Citizens
- Darshan Timings: 10 am and 3.00 pm all days except on Friday’s
- Friday Darshan Timings: 3.00 pm
- Free Darshan tickets for senior citizens 65 years and above.
- Spouse allowed with the devotee
- Aadhar Card is mandatory for Indians and Passport for foreigners
- Expected Darshan duration: 1 hour to 1 hour 30 mins.
- Daily quota: 900 (approx)
Tirupati Darshan Tickets for Walkers
- Daily 14000 tickets will be available for walkers at Alipiri Mettu and Srivari Mettu
- 6000 darshan tickets daily tickets quota available for Srivari Mettu walkers
- 14000 tickets for Alipiri Mettu walkers
- Srivari Mettu open from 6 am to 5 pm
- Alipiri Mettu open for 24 hours.
- Darshan duration varies from 4 to 24 hours
- Darshan Timings: 9.00 am to 12.00 am
Tirupati Darshan Tickets for Tomorrow
Ticket counter at Srinivasam Complex in Tirupati for the same day Darshan Tickets.
Counter Timings: 8.00 am to 5.00 pm. Limited 500 tickets per day at the counter.
The devotees used to stand in Q line by 2.00 am for Rs.300 Darshan tickets.
Sarva Darshan tickets will be issued at the counter for the same day or next day Darshan, which depends on the tickets availability.
Devotees with a Recommendation letter for the next day Darshan
The devotees can submit the recommendation letter at the JEO camp office for the next day Darshan. The letter must be submitted before 12 pm along with Aadhar cards photocopies. Max 6 persons are allowed per ticket. It is going to one ticket i.e Beginning Break Darshan for all types of recommendation letters. Protocol Darshan and SRIVANI trust donation tickets were separated from the recommendation. Recommendation letters will not be considered on Fri, Sat and Sun.
Break Darshan Dress code: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree