Tirupati Darshan Ticket Booking contact number, Office Hours and Booking Procedure
Expected Tirupati Darshan Duration
|Day||Sarva Darshan||Rs.300 Darshan|
|Monday||5 to 6 hours||1 hour to 1 hour 45 mins|
|Tuesday||5 to 6 hours||1 hour to 1 hour 30 mins|
|Wednesday||6 to 7 hours||1 hour 30 mins to 1 hour 45 mins|
|Thursday||6 to 7 hours||1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours|
|Friday||7 to 8 hours||1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours 15 mins|
|Saturday||12 to 14 hours||2 hours to 3 hours|
|Sunday||12 to 14 hours||2 hours to 3 hours|
The above-mentioned duration might differ from the actual
Sarva Darshan Ticket Booking Procedure
- Sarva Darshan tickets are issued at the VQC II entrance
- The Devotees are allowed to sit in the compartments
- Darshan waiting time depends on the devotee’s rush for the day
- Sarva Darshan might take 5 to 6 hours during weekdays and 10 to 15 hours during weekends.
- Waiting time might be high on public holidays, which goes up to 48 hours
- The devotee can wear any decent outfit for this Darshan
- It is a free Darshan ticket and is unlimited on any day
- The devotee can report straight away at the counter for the Darshan
- Photo ID proof is mandatory for this Darshan type.
- Darshan Ticket is required for 12 years and above.
- It is free entry for those under 12 years.
- As per the Devasthanam press statement, 4800 devotees can have Darshan in an hour.
Tirupati Darshan Ticket contact number
Kindly note that no phone booking is available for TTD darshan tickets. Customer Care can only share the info related to Online portal booking. Current booking counters are not available in Tirupati and Tirumala. It is advisable to book Darshan tickets in advance as there are no options left for the devotees in Tirupati and Tirumala.
Customer Care Number: 1800 425 4141 / 0877 2277777
Special Entry Darshan (Rs.300 Ticket) Booking Procedure
- The online quota will be released two months in advance
- The devotee can log in to the portal with Mobile Number and OTP
- Special Entry Darshan slot timings are 11.00 am to 9.00 pm
- Each slot will have 2500 tickets
- Each ticket holder will get one Small Laddu free.
- Additional Laddu cost Rs.50 each.
- Laddu cover cost Rs.8/Rs.10
- Darshan might take 1 to 2 hours during weekdays and 2 to 3 hours during weekends and holidays.
Tirupati Darshan Ticket Contact number 0877 2277777
Open for 24 hours. Toll free number is also available for the information center.