Tirupati Darshan Packages, Cost, Online Booking, Duration
Special Entry Darshan Package
Darshan Duration: 1 hour – 2 hours. Depends on the crowd.
Darshan cost remains the same on all days. Travel and Accommodation rates might change with the season.
Children under 12 years don’t need tickets as it is free entry with their parents. Darshan package may not be available on special Days such as Vaikunta Ekadasi, Rathasapthami, New Year, Brahmotsavam days. Amount paid will not be refunded. The ticket booked cannot be postponed or cancelled.
Darshan Package amount will be paid to the Trust so the refund is not possible.
Fixed Darshan slot for the group of devotees with Guide assistance at the time of reporting.
Tirupati Darshan Package Details
- To and Fro Journey. ie. Train or Bus or Flight
- Special Entry Darshan
- Guide Support
- To and Fro Bus Charges from Tirupati to Tirumala and to Tirupati.
- Accommodation or Freshup in Tirupati near to Hills. 24 hours Check-in Policy for the Guests. Twin Sharing basis.
The room will be allotted on Twin Sharing Basis.
Follows 24 hours check-in Policy. The devotee must reach Tirupati a day in Advance.
Budget and Star Accommodations are available for the devotees’ convenience.
Travel cost includes Two Way Airfare or Two way Train fare or Two Way Bus fare.
As it depends on the devotee’s interest so food cost is not included in the package. Food can be ordered online as well. Only Veg food will be served to the devotees on extra payment.
Additional cost incurred for visiting Local Temples.
Tirupati Darshan Packages and Local Temples can be covered in a day.
- Tiruchanoor Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple
- Sri Govindaraja Swamy Temple
- Sri Kapileswara Swamy Temple.
- Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Temple, Srinivasa mangapuram.
For more details on Tirupati Darshan Packages, Please call @ +91 8500085151
Tirupati tour packages from Chennai
- Packages start from T.Nagar at 5 am.
- Darshan Timings: 10:30 am – 12:00 pm.
- Darshan Package Cost: Rs.1800 – Rs.1900. Depends on the crowd.
- Chennai Arrival Time: 8:30 pm – 9:00 pm.
- Package Includes To and Fro Bus charges, Darshan Ticket Cost, Breakfast, Lunch, Tour Guide Charges.
Tirupati darshan package from Bangalore by bus
- The bus starts from Bangalore at 11:00 pm.
- Arrive in Tirupati by 4:30 am
- Tiruchanur Temple Darshan, Tirupati Sheegra Darshan, Breakfast, Lunch, To and Fro Bus charges, Tour guide service are included.
- Package operated daily and cost Rs.2400 – Rs.2700.
Tirupati darshan package from Hyderabad
- Bus leaves Hyderabad by 7:30 pm.
- Reach Tirupati by 8:00 am.
- Fresh up, Breakfast and Cab drive to Tirumala.
- One day, Two nights package available at Rs.6850 – Rs.7250.
FAQs on Tirupati Darshan Package
It is an online booking that can be booked using Credit/ Debit cards or Netbanking
Yes, the cost varies from devotee to devotee based on their requirements. We provide customized Darshan packages that are cost-effective
Rs.1950 per person. One day Darshan package from Chennai by Bus.