Tirupati Darshan News Update Today, Crowd status and Waiting Time. Live Updates from Tirumala.
Vaikunta Dwara Darshan available from 13Jan to 22Jan
Only Free Darshan Ticket holders, Sheegra Darshan, SRIVANI Trust Donors (Beginning Break Darshan) and VIP Protocol Darshan are available on these days. The devotees are allowed to pass thru Vaikunta Dwaram available at Bangaru Bavi.
Sheegra Darshan/ Beginning Break Darshan/ VIP Darshan Dress Code for Pilgrims
- Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyjama.
- Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
- All pilgrims are requested not to wear clothes such as T-shirts, Jeans etc as the same is strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group.
Instruction to Devotees
- All pilgrims visiting Tirumala from 1st Oct ‘2021 onwards need to produce two doses vaccination certificate or RT-PCR negative certificate obtained within 72 Hrs prior to the date of darshan.
- Pilgrims between 12-18 years should produce an RT-PCR negative certificate obtained within 72 Hrs prior to the date of darshan.
Tirupati Darshan News Update
- Crowd status: 35333 devotees had Darshan
- 12252 devotees had offered Hair in Tirumala
- Only devotees with Darshan Tickets are allowed to Tirumala
- The crowd is minimal these days
- Expected Darshan Duration: 1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours.
Tirupati Balaji Darshan Alankarana
|Monday||Full Alankarana. Eyes fully covered|
|Tuesday||Full Alankarana. Eyes fully covered|
|Wednesday||Full Alankarana. Eyes fully covered|
|Thursday||Netra Darshan. Namam Size will be reduced|
|Friday||Nijapada Darshan after Poorabhishekam. |
The face is partially covered with Sandal Paste
|Saturday||Full Alankarana. Eyes fully covered|
|Sunday||Full Alankarana. Eyes fully covered|
Tirupati Balaji Darshan Distance
|Sheegra Darshan||Maha Laghu Darshan from Jaya Vijaya statues.|
|Free Darshan||Darshan from Jaya Vijaya statues. Maha Laghu Darshan|
|SRIVANI Trust Donors||Darshan from Padikavali. Close distance Darshan from 1st door|
|VIP Break Darshan for Recommendation letters||Laghu Darshan from 3rd Door.|
|VIP Protocol Darshan||Darshan from Padikavali. Close distance Darshan from 1st door.|
|Supadam Darshan||Darshan from Jaya Vijaya statues. Maha Laghu Darshan|
The above-mentioned darshan might differ from time to time and might not be the same all the time.