Tirupati darshan booking office in Hyderabad, Counter Timings
Counter Location: e-Darshan Counter, Balaji Bhavan, Liberty Circle, Opp Stanza complex, Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad
Hyderabad Office e-Darshan Counter Timings
|Day||Morning Hours||Afternoon hours|
|Monday||9:00 am – 12:30 pm||2:30 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am – 12:30 pm||2:30 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am – 12:30 pm||2:30 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am – 12:30 pm||2:30 pm – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 12:30 pm||2:30 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am – 12:30 pm||2:30 pm – 6:00 pm|
Tirupati darshan booking office in Hyderabad
- 120 days advance booking available at this e-Darshan counter for Rs.300 tickets.
- 90 days advance booking for Arjitha Seva at the counter.
- Tirumala Rooms can be booked at the counter
- Usually, the Queue line for Arjitha Seva starts by 8:00 pm for the next day ticket booking.
- Photo ID proof mandatory for booking.
- Seva tickets are issued on First-Cum-First serve basis.
- Suprabhatha Seva, Asatadala Pada Padmaradhanamu, Thomala Seva, Archana Seva, Nijapada Darshan,
- Tickets are issued using the biometric system.
- Angapradakshinam, Divya Darshan tickets, Sarva Darshan tickets, Slotted Sarva Darshan tickets, Senior Citizen Darshan tickets, Supadam Darshan tickets will not be issued at the counter.
Yes, it can be done at Counter booking on carrying the ID cards.
Yes, it is possible by standing in the queue line little early. Tickets are issued on First-Cum-First Serve basis.
It opens at 9:00 am and close by 5:30 pm. Tuesday is a holiday.
Yes, subject to availability. Usually, booking opens 120 days in advance.
Darshan and Seva tickets cancellations are not available for confirmed bookings.