Tirupati Brahmotsavam 2022 Date and Timings, Vahanam details and Darshan procedure As the annual Srivari Brahmotsavams Vahana sevas this year are to be observed in four mada streets, a heavy pilgrim rush is being anticipated as the mega event is taking place after two years gap due to Covid Pandemic.
COVID Protocol during Brahmotsavam
The Srivari Salakatla (annual) Brahmotsavams will be conducted in a grand manner this year from September 27- October 5, and all the devotees who are participating in the mega religious event are requested to follow Covid protocols for their personal safety as well others,
Darshan on Annual Brahmotsavam Days
All other formats of darshans including Rs.300, VIP Break(except for self protocol VIPs), SRIVANI Trust, Donors, physically challenged and senior citizens, NRIs, infants etc. during these nine days. Only Sarva Darshanam will be operated” on these days.
All privileged darshan for disabled and senior citizens were cancelled during the period of Brahmotsavam while VIP darshan recommendation letters also remain cancelled.
Annual Brahmotsavam Important Days
“This year the most important Vahanam, Garuda Seva is taking place on October 1, Saturday which also happens to be the Third Saturday during Purattasi month which is considered auspicious especially for Tamil pilgrims. Anticipating a considerably huge number of devotees on that day.
Important days include Dhwajarohanam on September 27, Garuda Seva on October 1, Bangaru Ratham on October 2, Maharatham on October 4 and Chakrasnanam on October 5.
Tirupati Brahmotsavam 2022 Arrangements
All the departments of TTD especially Tirumala will work to ensure smooth conduct of the mega fete which includes maintaining a buffer stock of laddus, providing Annaprasadams, continuous supply of power, completing all pending works before the scheduled time, keeping the premises hygienic, separate parking for vehicles, Security arrangements by Vigilance and Security in coordination with the district police, accommodation, first aid centres and Ambulances, unique cultural programmes, electrical illumination and flower decorations, inviting 3500 Srivari Seva volunteers etc.
* A buffer stock of 9 lakh laddus will be maintained.
An adequate number of APSRTC buses deployed for devotees and particularly on Garuda Seva day more buses will be operated.
- As this year nearly 4-5 lakhs pilgrims are being expected for Garuda Seva, 20 thousand vehicles are also anticipated. But once the holding capacity of vehicles in Tirumala is completed, separate parking facilities will be arranged in Tirupati and devotees will be transported to Tirumala through RTC buses.
- To meet the pilgrim requirements German sheds will also be erected at some vital places with temporary washroom facilities
Tirupati Brahmotsavam 2022 Vahanam Date and Timings
|27Sep 2022||Tuesday||Dwajarohanam||Evening Hours|
|27Sep 2022||Pedda Sesha Vahanam||9:00 pm onwards|
|28Sep 2022||Wednesday||Chinna Sesha Vahanam||8:00 am – 10:00 am|
|28Sep 2022||Hamsa Vahanam||7:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
|29Sep 2022||Thursday||Simha Vahanam||8:00 am – 10:00 am|
|29Sep 2022||Muthyapu Pandiri Vahanam||7:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
|30Sep 2022||Friday||Kalpavriksha Vahanam||8:00 am – 10:00 am|
|30Sep 2022||Sarva Bhoopala Vahanam||7:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
|1Oct 2022||Saturday||Mohini Avataram||8:00 am – 10:00 am|
|1Oct 2022||Garuda Vahanam||7:00 pm – 12:00 am|
|2Oct 2022||Sunday||Hanumantha Vahanam||8:00 am – 10:00 am|
|2Oct 2022||Swarna Ratham (Golden Chariot)||4:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|2 Oct 2022||Gaja Vahanam||7:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
|3Oct 2022||Monday||Surya Prabha Vahanam||8:00 am – 10:00 am|
|3Oct 2022||Chandra Prabha Vahanam||7:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
|4Oct 2022||Tuesday||Rathotsavam||7:00 am onward|
|4Oct 2022||Aswa Vahanam||7:00 pm – 9:00 pm|
|5Oct 2022||Wednesday||Pallaki Utsavam||3:00 am – 6:00 am|
|5Oct 2022||Chakrasnanam||6:00 am – 9:00 am|
|5Oct 2022||Dwaja Avarohanam||7:00 pm – 9:00 pm*|
The timings mentioned above might differ from the actual.
Tirupati Brahmotsavam 2022 Garuda Vahanam
- As a safety measure on Garuda Seva day and the next day, the 2-wheeler movement on the Ghat roads will be stalled from 11 pm on September 30 till 12 noon on October 2.
- 7000 – 8000 vehicles may be allowed to Tirumala hills on 1Oct.
- Plan to reach Tirumala before 7:00 am on 1Oct.
- Gallery entry might be stopped after 12:00 pm.
- It might rain heavily during Garuda Vahanam, so plan to carry an Umbrella or raincoat.
- SRIVARI mettu and Alipiri Mettu remains might be opened for 24 hours