Tirupati Balaji Tatkal Darshan Ticket, Cost, Darshan Timings, Booking
Darshan Reporting Time: 9:30 am – 10:30 am
Reporting place: ATC Car parking
Darshan duration: 1 hour 15 mins – 1 hour 30 mins.
All devotees required to carry Valid Photo ID proof
Original Photo ID proof: Passport / PAN Card/ Aadhar Card/ Ration Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID
Darshan Dress Code to be followed
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Tirupati Balaji Tatkal Darshan Ticket Charges
|Tatkal Ticket from||Adult Ticket Cost/ person||Child Ticket Cost|
Tirupati Balaji Tatkal Darshan Booking
- 365 days advance booking available.
- Child under 3 years will not be charged.
- one day advance booking available for Tatkal Darshan tickets.
- Same day Darshan booking is not possible with Tatkal quota.
- Counter booking is not available.
- Travel to Tirumala by Cab or APSRTC Bus
- Tour Guide will be assisting devotees on the Hair offering and Bathing at Kalyanakatta
- Report at ATC car parking by 9:30 am or 10:00 am.
- After Darshan, collect Laddu Prasadam from Tourism Guide
- Return to Tirupati by Cab or Bus
- Sri Padmavathi Devi Temple Dharma Darshan after Lunch (own cost)
- Return Bus boarding.
- Darshan reporting at 10:00 am will have 1-hour waiting time as Senior Citizen Darshan will be in progress
- It is advisable to report before 9:00 am so that Darshan will be quick. It might take 1 hour 15 mins – 1 hour 20 mins.
- Devotees who report Darshan line by 8:30 will take 1 hour to 1 hour 15 mins for Darshan.
FAQs on Tirupati Darshan Ticket Booking
24×7 Phone booking available and contact number is +91 85000 85151
Yes, it is possible. Cancellation charges will be applicable.
Yes, one time free postpone or pre-pone is applicable provided tickets are available for the day.
Charges applicable from 3 years onwards. Adult charges are applicable for children from 10 years onwards.