Tirupati 300 Rs Darshan Ticket Darshan Timings and Ticket availability
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
The dress code applies for 10 years and above.
300 Rs Darshan Entry point: ATC Car parking, Tirumala
Required Documents for ticket booking: Aadhar Card/ Voter ID.
Darshan ticket age limit: Free ticket for under 12 years.
No.of Laddus per person: 1 Small Laddu
Tirupati 300 Rs Darshan Ticket procedure
- The devotees are requested to report at ATC Car parking with a printed Darshan ticket along with Photo ID proof
- The ticket will be scanned and Photo ID proof will be verified at the entry point
- The devotee must follow the dress code, otherwise, he/she will be sent back.
- White Dhoti is available at the Darshan line entry point, costing Rs.150 and Rs.200 each.
- Security check is performed right after the ticket scanning point
- Now, the devotees are allowed to sit in the compartments
- A restroom is available at the compartment entry gate.
- Expected compartment waiting duration varies from 1 hour to 2 hours.
- The compartment gate is opened and the devotees are allowed to join the running darshan line
- Second screening and scanning will be performed at Compartment 29.
- One restroom is available after the final screening at compartment 29.
- The last scanning for baggage will be performed near Mahadwaram.
- Those who are willing to perform Thulabharam can detach from the Darshan line near Dwajasthambham
- After entering Vendi Vakili, the devotee has to enter any of three lines to Ananda Nilayam Swamy Darshan
- Please choose the rightmost line as it is a little close to Lord Venkateswara compared other two.
- After Darshan, the devotee can collect Prasadam and can exit Temple.
- For Laddu Prasadam, please carry the ticket printout along with a small change for a cover purchase.
- Kindly note that the crowd will be minimal or normal on Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s
Tirupati 300 Rs Darshan Ticket Timings
|Monday||9.00 am to 7.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9.00 am to 7.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9.00 am to 7.00 pm|
|Thursday||9.00 am to 7.00 pm|
|Friday||9.00 am to 7.00 pm|
|Saturday||9.00 am to 7.00 pm|
|Sunday||9.00 am to 7.00 pm|
The above-mentioned timings might change on special days.
300 Rs Darshan Ticket charges apply for the below-mentioned tickets
|300 Rs Darshan Ticket||Entry point|
|Special Entry Darshan||ATC Car parking|
|Supadam entry with a Recommendation letter||Supadam|
Tirupati 300 Rs Darshan Ticket Online Booking
- Maximum 10 tickets can be booked using 1 login ID
- Ticket printout mandatory for Darshan entry along with Photo ID proof
- Extra Laddus can be booked while booking the Darshan ticket itself.
- Each Laddu cost Rs.50, which can be purchased even at the Laddu counter without prior booking
- Ticket cancellation or date change is not available with 300 Rs Darshan Ticket
- The devotees can deposit mobiles and other electronic gadgets at the darshan line entry point.
- The name change is not allowed for the confirmed bookings.
- Darshan tickets quota will not be released on special days such as Annual Vasanthotsavam, Jyestabhishekam, Rathasapthami, Vaikunta Ekadasi, Jan 1st, Annual Garuda Vahana Seva, etc.
- Darshan ticket holders can have Darshan even after 3 to 4 hours but on the same day(as it happened many devotees)
- But it is mentioned on the tickets that the devotees are allowed 30 mins grace period
300 Rs Expected Darshan Duration Daywise
|Monday||2 to 2 hours 30 mins|
|Tuesday||1 hour 45 mins to 2 hours|
|Wednesday||1 hour 45 mins to 2 hours|
|Thursday||2 hours 15 mins to 2 hours 45 mins|
|Friday||2 hours 30 mins to 2 hours 45 mins|
|Saturday||3 hours to 3 hours 30 mins|
|Sunday||3 hours to 3 hours 30 mins|
Special Entry Darshan (300 Rs) tickets monthly quota release dates
|Month||Expected Release Date||Quota release time|
|Jun 2021||20 May||9.00 am|
|Jul 2021||22Jun||9.00 am|
|Aug 2021||20Jul – 22Jul||9.00 am|
|Sep 2021||20Aug – 21Aug||9.00 am|
|Oct 2021||20Sep – 22Sep||9.00 am|
|Nov 2021||20Oct – 22Oct||9.00 am|
|Dec 2021||20Nov – 22Nov||9.00 am|