Tirumala updates Live News from Tirupati Balaji Mandir
Tirupati Darshan Dress code: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Instructions to devotees
- Wearing a Mask is mandatory
- Traditional Dress code is mandatory for all devotees
- It is advisable for kids to wear Mask (if possible)
- Photo ID proof is required at the entry point
- The devotee have to carry the Ticket printout as mobile phones are not allowed.
- Wearing or carrying Footwear is not allowed in the Darshan line and Mada streets.
Tirumala Darshan and Ticket Booking updates Live
- Daily, 23000 to 24000 devotees are having Tirupati Balaji Darshan
- 12000 to 13000 devotees are offering hair in Tirumala Kalyanakatta
- Rooms are available easily as crowd is minimal
- Room allotment might take 15 to 30 mins
- Darshan duration: 1 hour 15 mins to 2 hours
- Divya Darshan is not available now
- Only Devotees with Rs.300 Darshan tickets are allowed to have Darshan
- At present, Rs.300 Darshan ticket holders, Online Virtual Seva ticket holders with Darshan, VIP Break Darshan, Supadam Darshan for Defense staff and Donors, SRIVANI trust ticket holders are allowed to have Darshan now.
- Arjitha Sevas are performed in Virtual (Without devotees)
- Weather report: Cloudy and little rain
- Devotees with pre-booked Darshan tickets are only allowed thru SRIVARI mettu path.
- SRIVARI mettu timings: 6.00 am to 4.00 pm.
- Usually, it takes 2 hours to 2 hours 45 mins by walk at Srivari Mettu steps.
- Alpiri Mettu path remains closed as it is under renovation
- Slotted Sarva Darshan is not available now.
- There is no age restriction for the Darshan.
- Senior citizens, Children are allowed with pre-booked darshan tickets.
- Newly married couple (who got married in Tirumala cottages) are allowed to have Darshan with no additional charges.
Unknowingly, devotees are coming to Tirupati without pre-booked Darshan tickets. Kindly note that there is no current booking counters in Tirupati and Tirumala. Devasthanam is releasing Special Entry Darshan tickets for the coming month on 20th.