Tirumala Tirupati Live Darshan Now, Crowd status Today
The annual Deepavali Asthanam will be held on 14Nov. On this special days, the Processional deities of Sri Venkateswara Swamy along with His Consorts Sridevi and Bhudevi will be seated at Bangaru Vakili facing Garudalwar.
Temple priests will decorate Main deity and Processional deities with new Silk clothes. On this auspicious occasion, Online Kalyanotsavam, Virtual Arjitha Brahmotsavam and Virtual Dolotsavam remains cancelled. Only Virtual Sahasra Deepalankarana Seva will be performed in the evening hours.
Tirumala Tirupati Live Darshan Now
- Slotted Sarva Darshan tokens limit is 7000 during weekdays
- SSD Tokens token limit is 10,000 during weekends
- Slotted Sarva Darshan Duration: 1 hour to 1 hour 30 mins
- Special Entry Darshan Duration: 1 hour to 1 hour 15 mins
- VIP Break Darshan Duration: 1 hour
- Crowd status: Normal
- Weather: Cloudy and low temperatures in the morning and evening hours.
- Online Kalyanotsavam Darshan thru Supadam takes 1 hour to 1 hour 15 mins.
- Seva and Darshan tickets which were booked before 31Mar and are not cancelled can have Darshan from ATC Car parking area.
- All they have to bring the ticket printout copy and carry Photo ID proof to avail Darshan on any day before 31 Dec
- The devotee can report at ATC Car parking area any time during Rs.300 Darshan timings.
8Nov Darshan Status
- 32,297 devotees had Darshan
- 10,959 devotees offered hair in Tirumala Kalyanakatta
- 2.18 Cr of Hundi Collection
- Slotted Sarva Darshan: 1 hour 30 mins to 1 hour 45 mins
- Rs.300 Darshan: 1 hour to 1 hour 20 mins.
Slotted Sarva Darshan Booking procedure
Tokens are issued at Alipiri Bhudevi Complex and Vishnu Nivasam Counters. Vishnu Nivasam counter near Railway station remains open for 24 hours. Darshan tickets will be issued for the next day Darshan. Only devotees with Darshan tickets are allowed to enter Tirumala.