Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Darshan News, Crowd status and Darshan Booking
Annual Balalaya program at the Sri Varahaswamy temple will be conductd from 6Dec to 10Dec with Ankurarpanam on 5Dec night. During this time, main deity will be replaced with wooden Idol for Dasrhan.
As per Agama Sastram, Balalaya will be conducted to rejuvenate the sanctum. Temple other works such as Vimana Gopuram Gold plating and other works will be performed during this time.
As per the Legend, One must have Varaha Swamy Darshan before Lord Venkateswara Swamy Darshan. ‘Sweta Varahaswamy’ or Bhoo Varahaswamy is the first deity in the Venkatachala pilgrim Centre and is credited with privileges of first puja, first Naivedyam and First darshan.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Darshan News
- Srivari Mettu is now available for devotees trekking.
- Srivari Mettu Timings: 6:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Only Devotees with Darshan tickets are allowed to take this path.
- 27,857 devotees had Darshan on 4Nov
- 10,908 devotees offered hair in Tirumala.
- Crowd is minimal today. Rooms are allotted at CRO office on arrival.
- Weather: Cloudy and minimal temperatures in the morning and evening hours.
- Alipiri Mettu is under renovation. Advisable to take Srivari Mettu path.
- Children are allowed to Tirumala but not for Darshan
- Sarva Darshan tickets quota limit: 3000 for the next day Darshan.
- Sarva Darshan counter at Alipiri Bhudevi Complex opens at 5:00 am.
- Photo ID proof is mandatory to avail Darshan tickets.
- Devotees who had Seva and Darshan tickets can avail Darshan before 31Dec, if it is not refunded.
- Devotees can avail Darshan by booking Virtual Kalyanotsavam tickets online.
- Virtual Kalyanotsavam ticket holders will have Darshan thru Supadam. Dress Code mandatory for Supadam Darshan.
- Online Kalyanotsavam is meant for Gruhasthas.
Rs.300 Darshan Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swamy Pavitrotsavam
The annual Pavitrotsavams will be performed from 11Nov to 13Nov with Ankurarpanam on November 10 in Ekantam.
- November 11 – Pavitra Pratista
- November 12 – Pavitra Samarpana
- November 13 – Pavitra Purnahuti.
Snapana Tirumanjanam will be performed to the Utsava Murthies in the morning Hours. Arjitha Kalyanotsavam remains cancelled during these three days.