Tirumala Tirupathi Laddu Seva Online Booking, Timings, Booking Process.
Devotees are given the option to participate in Tirumala Tirupati Laddu Seva, for which devotee who is interested should log in and enrol their names for Tirumala Tirupati Laddu Seva Online Booking.
Tirumala Tirupathi Laddu Seva Online Booking
- The devotee should be Hindu only
- The devotee should be below 65 years
- Only Male devotees can enrol for Laddu Seva
- FOR Laddu Seva, the devotee should be physically, mentally strong as they need to provide service for long hours
- The devotee should be either working or retired. Should be from any of these, Employee of Central / State Government or Quasi Government or PSU or Scheduled Banks or from Insurance Companies
- Currently, Laddu Seva is limited for Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala
- It up to the devotee to choose 4 or 5 days.
- The devotee should not bring their spouse or relatives while attending Laddu Seva
- Devotees should carry two passport size photos, two photocopies of ID-Proof, two photocopies of Online Application form along with original and xerox copy of their In-Service ID Card / Pensioner ID Card / Service Certificate (should have the photo of the applicant duly attested by the concerned authority) while reporting at Srivari Seva Sadan Office.
- The devotee is allowed for Darshan on the last day of their service.
- The devotee is provided with 3 Laddus at subsidized rate each of Rs.10 at the end of each day service
- The devotee should carry dress, White Dothi / Pancha & white shirt
Link for Registration Tirumala Laddu Seva Online Registration
There are many more rules for Laddu Seva Registration, please read General Instructions prior registration.
Tirumala Tirupathi Laddu Seva Online Booking terms can be revised.