Tirumala Tirupathi Laddu Seva Online Booking
Devotees are given option to participate in Tirumala Tirupati Laddu Seva, for which devotee who are interested should login and enroll their names for Tirumala Tirupati Laddu Seva Online Booking.
Trumala Tirupathi Laddu seva online Booking
- Devotee should be Hindu only
- Devotee should be below 65 years
- Only Male devotees can enroll for Laddu Seva
- FOR Laddu Seva, devotee should be physically, mentally strong as they need to provide service for long hours
- Devotee should be either working or retired. Should be from any of these, Employee of Central / State Government or Quasi Government or PSU or Scheduled Banks or from Insurance Companies
- Currently Laddu seva is limited for Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala
- It up to the devotee to choose 4 or 5 days.
- Devotee should not bring their spouse or relatives while attending Laddu Seva
- Devotees should carry two passport size photos, two photocopies of ID-Proof, two photocopies of Online Application form along with original and xerox copy of their In-Service ID Card / Pensioner ID Card / Service Certificate (should have the photo of the applicant duly attested by the concern authority) while reporting at Srivari Seva Sadan Office.
- Devotee is allowed for Darshan on the last day of their service.
- Devotee is provided with 3 Laddus at subsidized rate each of Rs.10 at the end of each day service
- Devotee should carry dress, White Dothi / Pancha & white shirt
Link for Registration Tirumala Laddu Seva Online Registration
There are many more rules for Laddu Seva Registration, please read General Instructions prior registration.
The above information is shared to all, in order to provide better service to devotees.