Tirumala Seeghra darshan tickets online booking, Cost, Waiting Time.
A devotee can get Seeghra Darshan Ticket online at T.T.D official website. Tirumala Seeghra Darshan Tickets online Booking will be available from 9 am – 12 am. Tirumala Seeghra Darshan Ticket Costs Rs. 300 per person.
Seeghra Darshan tickets are also available at Tirupati Head Post Office. A devotee should visit Head Post office in person for Rs.300 Darshan. Tirupati Head Post office is located near Gangamma Temple. It is hardly half a Km from Tirupati Central Bus station.
Seeghra Darshan tickets is available at e-Darshan counters in Tirupati and Renigunta,
1) Seeghra Darshan Ticket Counter is located Right Opposite to Renigunta Railway station
2) Seeghra Darshan Ticket Counter is available at Sri Vari Sannidhi, which is on the way to Kapila Theertham from Bus Station..
3) Seegrhra Darshan Tickets are also available at Vaikuntam 2 Q complex entrance to the pilgrims.
Seeghra Darshan Timing slots on a particular day
|10 a.m.||11 a.m.||12 noon||1 p.m.||2 p.m.||3 p.m.||4 p.m.|
There is two Timings, one is Reporting Time and second one is Darshan Time. Darshan Time will be +1 hour to Reporting time. Pilgrim should report at TB Cottage Entrance for Darshan.
And also note that the Darshan Time is the actual time when a devotee is allowed for Darshan Line. Darshan usually takes 1 hour 30 mins -2 hours.
T.T.D is providing additional Laddu Tokens to the Devotees in Vaikuntam Queue Line. Devotee can avail this benefit by paying Rs.25 for each Laddu token. In total a devotee can get four Laddus from Laddu Counter.
Tirumala Seeghra Darshan ticket Online booking should be done at ttdsevaonline.com.
General Question and Answers
1) If you are purchasing Rs.300 Seeghra Darshan ticket for 11 a.m and for which Darshan time is 12 p.m, then the devotee is allowed till 12 p.m (Darshan Time as mentioned in the ticket).
2) And there is no possibility to prepone or postpone Darshan Timing. No such facility is provided either online or offline
3) And also note that Rs.300 Seeghra Darshan ticket is non transferable.
4) For Rs.300 Seeghra Darshan Ticket,normal pant and Shirt, Jeans and T-shirt. And for Ladies Chudidhar, Saree is allowed. Arjitha Seva Dress code is different and it won’t apply from Rs.300 Seeghra Darshan Ticket.
Tirumala Darshan Queue Line Images
Please leave your comment below, for any queries on Tirumala Seeghra Darshan Tickets online Booking, we will get back to you at the earliest
Reference Links: details