Tirumala Room Booking Procedure and Room availability. Room counter opening timings
No.of Rooms available in Tirumala – 7000
35000 devotees can accommodate in Tirumala
At present occupancy rate is 180% which is an all-time high. As the rush is high in Tirumala after COVID relaxation.
2000 rooms are available for online booking. 15000 devotees can accommodate at Pilgrims Amenities Centers in Tirumala.
Counter Timings: 6.00 am to 10.00 pm
Room booking counters are opened for reservations in the virtual Queue line.
4500 geysers are installed in Tirumala rooms for the hot water facility. Rest houses and cottages will be geared up with new hot water geysers for the sake of the pilgrims.
Daily 1,00,000 devotees are visiting Tirumala so room allotment might take long hours.
TTD July 2022 Statistics
Darshan: 23.40 lakh devotees had Srivari darshan
Hundi: Devotees hundi contributions: Rs.139.33 crores.
Laddu sales: Totally 1.07 crore laddus were sold in July.
Annaprasadam: As many as 53.41 lakh devotees had Anna Prasadam.
Kalyanakatta: In all 10.97 lakh devotees offered hair tonsuring as part of their vows to Sri Venkateswara.
Tirumala Room Booking Procedure
The devotee can register at any of these room allotment counters with valid Photo ID proof.
- GNC tollgate near luggage Centre
- Two counters each at Balaji bus station
- Kausthubham rest house
- Ram Bhagicha rest house
- MBC besides the CRO.
A room allotment message will be sent to the registered mobile number. Room allotment is subjected to availability and rush at Tirumala. No more waiting and long-standing queues in Tirumala for room allotment. As the system generates the room allotment message on a First Cum First serve basis. It can be Rs.50, Rs.100, or Rs.1000 etc room. Selective room allotment is not allowed.
- The devotee has to enrol at any of the above-mentioned counters for the offline room allotment.
- Photo ID proof is mandatory for the room registration procedure.
- The pilgrim can leave the counter after a successful registration
- A confirmation SMS will be sent to the registered number stating Sub enquiry details.
- To avail room, the devotee has to pay one-day room rent and one-day rent as the refundable caution deposit at the Sub enquiry office.
- Photo ID proof and Confirmation SMS will be verified before the allotment.
- Room Keys will be provided at the Sub enquiry office itself.
- The caution deposit will be refunded at the time of checkout if not the duration is not exceeded.
- The room will not be allotted for unmarried or unrelated couples.
TTD Complaint Tracking System
Earlier TTD installed a TTD complaint tracking system in Tirumala to assist devotees in room allotment. TTD has decided to introduce the system in Srinivasam, Vishnu Nivasam and Govindarajaswami Choultries as well in Tirupati.