Tirumala News Updates Today, Changes in the Darshan Timings and Entry Path Timings
TTD Kalyanamastu Program Details
Kalyanamastu (community wedding ceremony for the poor) program will be held on May 28 between 12.34 pm to 12.40 pm hours in the Mula nakshatram of the Vaishaka Masa Bahula Vidiya, Friday of the Sri Plavanama Samvatsaram.
2 gms of gold Mangala sutras, pattu vastrams, silver foot rings, Pustaka Prasadam, laminated portrait of Sri Padmavati & Srinivasa and food etc will be provided by the Devasthanam.
The completely filled applications with all details should be submitted before April 25 at the office of Srivari Kalyana Mandapams in the district headquarters of each district in AP.
TTD is contemplating to conduct the program on a big scale at present in all 13 district headquarters of AP and has invited applications from interested unmarried youth wanting to participate in the Sri Kalyanamastu program during the first phase which is scheduled on May 28.
Tirumala News Updates on Darshan and COVID safety Today
- Devotees should wear masks compulsorily at Vaikuntam queue complex, Srivari temple, Anna Prasadam Bhavan, Kalyana katta and at all crowded gatherings in Tirumala.
- Sarva Darshan quota reduced from 22,000 to 15,000 per day.
- Installation of thermal scanners at Anna Prasadam centers and Room allocation sub-centers.
- Only two persons are allowed to stay in a room and complete sanitation after each vacation.
- Devotees visiting Tirumala should bring their own masks and sanitizers and clean their hands once in two hours.
- Devotees should also utilize the sanitizers provided at the Vaikuntam queue complex and Srivari temple.
- Foot-operated sanitizers to be installed in queue lines.
- Devotees should observe physical social distancing everywhere at Tirumala.
- After frequent COVID-19 situation assessment, TTD mulling to reduce the online issue of ₹300, special Darshan tickets.
- Devotees with time slot tokens by road vehicles to be allowed at Alipiri checkpoint by 1.00 pm of previous
- Devotees with time slot tokens by walk to be allowed at Alipiri and Srivari Mettu at 09.00 am of the previous day.
- Devotees to be allowed in Vaikuntam queue complex just 30 minutes before the allotted time slot
- All vehicles to be sanitized at Alipiri and devotees to undergo thermal scanning.
- Devotees with Cold, cough and fever should postpone their Tirumala visit.
- Devotees with Sarva Darshan Tokens will have Darshan on the next day..
- Darshan counters are available at Vishnu Nivasam and Alipiri Bhudevi Complex
- Darshan counters open for 24 hours.