Tirumala News Update 1Aug 2021, Crowd status and Darshan updates
Tirumala Temple Aug month Festivals
|17Aug to 20Aug||Annual Pavitrotsavam with Ankurarpana|
|23Aug||Swamy Varu paying a visit to Sri Vikhanasacharya Sannidhi|
|30Aug||Sri Krishna Janmashtami Asthanam|
Tirumala News Update 1Aug 2021
- Daily Darshan crowd: 17000 to 21000 (approx)
- Darshan Duration: 1 hour 30 mins to 2 hours (Following COVID safety measures)
- Alipiri Mettu is under renovation and the path remains closed for the devotees
- Srivari Mettu opening Timings: 6.00 am to 4.00 pm
- Devotees are allowed to takes steps path with pre-booked darshan ticket
- Sarva Darshan Tickets, Divya Darshan (Footpath Darshan tickets), Aadhar Card Free Darshan tickets were stopped temporarily
- Arjitha Sevas are performed virtually
- Supadam Darshan for Infants and NRIs are not available now
- Senior Citizen Darshan, Patients Darshan and Differently abled darshan are not available now.
- The crowd is very minimal these days as Devasthanam itself restricted the Darshan.
- Weather: Mostly Sunny and cloudy in the evening hours.
- Rooms are available easily as the Darshan crowd is limited
- It is 8000 Special Entry Darshan (300 Rs) tickets per day.
- 17Aug to 20Aug Darshan tickets quota might be released separately.