Tirumala Mutt Marriage
Tirumala Mutt Marriage Procedure, Online Booking, Cost and Room Location
Tirumala Mutt Booking
- Mutt halls have to be booked much in advance.
- Documents required for Mutt booking: Bride and Groom’s 10th class certificates, Aadhaar Cards and their parents Aadhaar Cards.
- 3 -4 months advance booking required for these Halls.
- Mantap decoration, Purohit, Melam, Food arrangements, Seating Arrangements, Pooja Samagri etc
- Hall allotment will be from 3 pm – 3 pm. ie. for 24 hours.
- Marriage event can be planned with Evening Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast, and Lunch.
- Full payment required for Hall Booking and it is non-refundable. The receipt will be issued on full payment.
- Please keep the receipt for hall allotment as it is mandatory.
- For pre-marriage events such as Snathakam, Kattira, Upanayanam etc, costs a little extra.
- Note that hall will not be allotted for half day or hourly basis.
- Darshan is not available for the Mutt Marriages. It has to be booked separately.
- Most of the Marriage halls are behind the temple.
- Hall will not be allotted for Couples with unaccompanied parents.
- Post Marriage, a receipt will be issued from the Mutt stating the names.
- This receipt is required for Marriage registration.
- Marriage registration usually takes 3- 4 hours. The certificate will be issued on the same day.
- One must carry original certificates on the date of marriage as it is required for registration.
- Hall cost varies with No.Of Guests and Hall Location as well.
- 4 – 8 rooms will be allotted for the event, which depends on the hall again.
- Additional rooms allotment depends on the availability. No pre-booking available for these rooms.
- Hall will be exclusively allotted to one family and guests. No sharing allowed during the same time.
- Electricity Charges, Water Charges are inclusive in the hall rent. No additional payment required.
Reference Link: details