Tirumala Darshan Updates Today, Vaikunta Dwara Darshan tickets
Tiruchanur Temple Darshan Timings
Due to COVID, the darshan timings were between 7:30am to 7:00 pm. Now the darshan closing time is extended by one hour, up to 8 pm. Ekanta Seva will be performed at 8:30 pm.
Current Darshan Timings: 7:30 am to 8:00 pm
Ekantha Seva will be performed at 8:30 pm.
Tirumala Darshan Updates Today
Vaikunta Dwara Darshan Tickets
Following the COVID safety norms and keeping in view the past experience of law and order problem and other issues, this year, the Vaikunta Dwara Darshan tokens will be limited to Tirupati local devotees. It is requested that non-locals need not come for darshan tokens. Following the Covid norms, the locals shall have to bring their Aadhaar cards and obtain the SSD darshan tokens which will be issued at the five designated centres in Tirupati.
Vaikunta Ekadasi SSD Ticket Counters
Mahati auditorium, Ramachandra Pushkarini, Municipal office, Ramanaidu Municipal school in Bairagi Patteda and Newmarket at MR Palli.
Sarva Darshan Tickets will not be issued
The Sarva Darshan time slot tokens which are being issued at the counters of Vishnu Nivasam and Bhudevi complex near Alipiri in Tirupati will be closed on 5:00 pm of December 21. The tokens for December 22, 23 and 24 will also be issued on or before December 21 itself. The devotees are requested to make note of this change.
Tirumala Darshan News Updates
- 12,791 devotees offered hair in Tirumala
- 34,822 devotees had darshan on 17Dec
- 2.61 Crores of Hundi Collection
- Alipiri Bhudevi and Vishnu Nivasam counters are issuing SSD tokens
- Darshan entry available for under 11 years and above 65 years devotees
- Srivari Mettu and Alipiri Mett are available from 6:00 am to 4:00 pm Daily.
- Only devotees with Darshan tickets are allowed in these Paths.