Tirumala darshan by walk today status, Crowd status and Darshan waiting time
The devotees who wish to reach Tirumala by walk thru steps path should carry Darshan ticket. The tickets quota is limited for the month of Jun 2021. Daily 5000 tickets were released for online booking.
Jyestabhishekam will be held in Ekantham from 22Jun to 24Jun 2021.
Six Registration counters were opened in Tirumala in addition to CRO office.
Additional counters located at
- GNC tollgate near luggage Centre
- Two counters at Balaji bus station
- Kausthubham rest house
- Ram Bhagicha rest house
- MBC beside CRO
Hair Offering (Kalyanakatta)
Kalyanakatta is available for devotees hair offering. Children and Adults can offer hair in Tirumala. No restriction on the age for Hair offering.
Supadam Darshan for Infants, NRIs
Supadam Darshan is not available for Infants and NRIs. All devotees are requested to book Darshan tickets online in advance.
All Arjitha Sevas are performed in Ekantham now. Only Virtual Sevas are available for online booking (without devotees presence).
Tirupati Local Temples Darshan Timings
All Local TTD temples are open from 6.00 am to 12.00 pm.
Tirumala darshan by walk today status
- Crowd status: 14,166 devotees had Darshan on 16Jun 2021
- 5842 devotees offered hair in Tirumala
- Hundi collection: 1.1 crores
- Alipiri Mettu remains closed due to renovation work
- Srivari Mettu is available for the devotees
- Free TTD bus runs from Alipiri to Srivari Mettu
- Devotees with pre-booked Darshan tickets are allowed thru Srivari Mettu
- Rs.300 Darshan Duration: 45 to 60 mins
- Protocol Beginning Break Darshan: 60 to 90 mins
- SRIVANI Trust Break Darshan: 60 t0 90 mins
- Crowd is very minimal Today
- Rooms are available for the stay in Tirumala.
- Sarva Darshan, Divya Darshan counters remains closed.
- Tirupati to Tirumala APSRTC buses are running as scheduled.
- Today’s weather: Cloudy but no rain