Tiruchengode Temple Marriage Hall Booking, Cost and Registration
Marriage Fees: Rs.25 per couple.
Marriage Location: Within the temple premises. Photography and Video shooting is allowed with extra charges.
Tiruchengode Temple Marriage Procedure
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- The Bride, Groom, Bride parents and Groom parents must be Hindus.
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed at this temple.
- The Bride and Groom must submit Aadhar Cards Photocopies and SSLC attested photocopies.
- Unmarried certificate required from VRO/ MRO. Certificate can be availed online.
- The Bride parents and Groom parents have to submit their Photo ID proofs.
- Advance booking required for the marriage permission at the temple
- Marriage fees do not include Pooja articles, Garlands, Purohit charges, Nadaswaram etc.
- A receipt will be issued from the temple with which registration can be performed at your home town.
- Online booking is not available for the marriage booking at the temple.
- Pre and Post marriage rituals can be performed outside the temple.
- Only marriage is allowed in the temple premises.
- Love marriages are not allowed at the temple.
- The seating arrangement is not allowed in the temple. All devotees have to sit on the floor itself.
Marriage Registration Procedure
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards Photocopies and SSLC mark sheet
- Bride parents and Groom parents Photo ID proofs photocopies
- Two witnesses Photo ID proofs
- Marriage invitation card
- Marriage Photos
- Receipt from Temple after the wedding
- Two Passport size Photos