Tiruchanur Marriage Procedure, Hall booking, Charges, Contact number
|Marriage Hall||One day Rent||Timings|
|Tholappa Garden K.M Block No.02||Rs.4130||3:00 pm – 3:00 pm|
|Tholappa Garden K.M Block No.03||Rs.4130||3:00 pm – 3:00 pm|
|Tholappa Garden K.M Block No.04||Rs.4130||3:00 pm – 3:00 pm|
Tiruchanur Marriage Procedure
- The bride must be 18 years and above. Groom must be 21 years and above.
- Must carry original Photo ID proof to confirm the same on the day of Hall allotment.
- Only Hindu marriages are allowed in these marriage halls.
- One must upload Valid Photo ID proof while booking the hall.
- Both side parents must present at the time of marriage.
- Hall charges include Service Charges, GST and Water Charges.
- One day rent to be paid on the day of allotment.
- Balance amount will be refunded on checking the electricity charges.
- Hall manager has the right to cancel the admission if found suspicious.
Tiruchanur Marriage Package
- Hall Decoration.
- Food arrangements (Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch)
- Mandapam decoration
- Purohit – 2 No.s
- Pooja Materials
- Seating arrangements
For Tiruchanur Marriage Procedure, Please Call on 8500087012
Reference Link: details