Thulabharam Weighing Procedure, Items, and Cost, Booking
Thulabharam timings: 5:00 am to 12:00 am. Daily.
Tirumala Thulabharam Weighing Procedure
- Here is the step by step procedure
- Enter Darshan line and keep moving
- Right after Entering Mahadwaram i.e main temple gopuram. You can check for Thulabharam on the left-hand side.
- Detach from the Darshan line and move to Thulabharam site
- Staff will weigh the person and let you know the amount to be paid at the Bank which is available there.
- Pay the amount and get the receipt from the bank counter and show the receipt to the staff
- Now they will weigh the person with the actual item (like jaggery, coins..etc)
- After completing this event, join back to the running darshan line.
- Please note that Thulabharam can’t be performed without having Darshan.
- It is usual practice that one must offer before having Lord Venkateswara Swamy Darshan.
Thulabharam Items Charges
|Sugar Candy||1 Kg||Rs.30|
Thulabharam Coins Rates per Kg
|1 Rupee Coin||1 Kg||Rs.202|
|2 Rupee Coin||1 Kg||Rs.332|
|5 Rupee Coin||1 Kg||Rs.565|
Cashew Nuts, Dried Grapes, Turmeric Powder, Ghee, Cardamom are added to the New List.
Reference Link: details