Thiruporur Temple Marriage Cost, Online Booking, Registration
Marriage Form cost: Rs.100
Marriage Fees: Rs.2000
Thiruporur Temple Marriage procedure
- Only Hindu arranged marriages are allowed at this temple.
- The Bride must be 18 years and above.
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- The Bride and Groom must submit age-related and address related proofs.
- Usually, SSLC photocopy and Aadhar Card photocopies will be submitted
- The Bride and Groom parents Photo ID proofs required at the time of enrollment.
- Marriage Form to be filled and submitted well in advance for the enrollment.
- In the case of parents absence, guardians can perform the marriage on their behalf on submitting valid documents.
- Love marriages without parents acceptance are not accepted.
- Decoration charges, Pooja articles, Catering services to be born by the marriage party only.
- Marriage booking receipt required on the day of marriage.
- Please note that online enrollment is not available for the marriage enrollment at the temple.
- The Marriage form has to be collected from the counter. It has to be filled and submitted in person.
- Newly wed couples Aadhar Cards, SSLC mark sheet photocopies
- Bride and Groom parents Photo ID proofs
- 3 Witnesses Photo ID proofs.
- Marriage photos
- Wedding Invitation Card
- The receipt from Thiruporur Murugan Temple