Thirukadaiyur Maha Mrityunjaya Homam Benefits, Cost and Booking Procedure
Homam Duration: 2 hours to 3 hours (Includes Homam preparation)
Homam Dress code: Please wear
Male: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
It is advisable to perform this Homam on the birth star day for effective results. This Homam can be performed by anyone irrespective of age. It is a good practice to perform this Homam once a year either at home or at the Temple nearby. This Mantra is also known as Triambakam Mantra, Rudra Mantra and Sanjeevani Mantra.
Thirukadaiyur Maha Mrityunjaya Homam Procedure
- Ganapathi Pooja
- Kalasa Prathishta
- Navagraha Shanti Pooja
- Agni Karyam
- Maha Mrityunjaya Homam
Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
Om Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushtivardhanam
Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mokshiya Maamritat
Chanting this Mantra 108 times is advisable while performing the Homam. This Mantra can be chanted on any day in the Morning Hours on fast. Chanting this Mantra regularly will bless the devotees with positive energy and mental peace.
Thirukadaiyur Maha Mrityunjaya Homam Benefits
- Removes Dosha related to accidents
- Removes fear of sudden death
- Recover from a long-standing illness
- For longevity
- Family wellbeing and prosperity
- Removes Negative energy
- Good health
- Attain Moksha afterlife
- Helps in Mind control
- Positive energy
- Minimizes the chances of sudden death, fatal attacks, accidents, and all other disasters.
- Eliminates all kinds of fear, miseries, and illusions.
- Destroys all Maha-doshas (great negativities).
- Liberates the soul from the birth cycle
- It helps in bringing confidence
For more details, please call or Whatsapp @ 7013033309
Auspicious Day for Maha Mrityunjaya Homam
- On Birth star day
- Child’s First birthday
- Karthika Masa
- Karthika Masa Monday’s
- Maha Sivaratri festival days
- Masa Sivaratri days
Masa Sivaratri Day 2021 and 2022