Swamimalai Temple Timings, Open and Closing Hours, Darshan details
Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Darshan Duration: 15 to 20 mins during weekdays. 30 to 45 mins during weekends and 2 to 3 hours on festival days.
Swamimalai Temple Timings
|5:00 am||Temple opening Hours|
|6:00 am to 6:30 am||Usha Kalam Pooja|
|6:30 am to 9:00 am||Darshan|
|9:00 am to 9:30 am||Kalasandhi Pooja|
|9:30 am to 12:00 pm||Darshan|
|12:00 pm to 12:30 pm||Uchikala Pooja|
|12:30 pm to 4:00 pm||Temple closing hours|
|4:00 pm to 5:30 pm||Darshan|
|5:30 pm to 6:00 pm||Sayaratchai|
|6:00 pm to 8:00 pm||Darshan|
|8:00 pm to 8:30 pm||Rendam Kalam Pooja|
|8:30 pm to 10:00 pm||Darshan|
|10:00 pm||Arthajama Pooja. |
Swamimalai Temple Pooja details
|Pooja Details||Ticket cost|
|Special Entrance Ticket||Rs.50|
|Thanga radham swami purapadu (Golden Chariot)||Rs.1201|
|Pattu Parivattam Kanikkai||Rs.20|
Swamimalai Temple Festivals
- Monthly Kirutikai festival
- Thaipusam festival in January
- Pankuni Uttiram festival in March
- Temple Car festival in April
- Visakam festival in May
- Navaratri festival in May
- Kanda Shashti festival in October
- Thiru Karthikai festival in Nov/December
How to reach Swamimalai?
- The nearest airport is at Trichy which is 82 Km away.
- The nearest Railway station is at Kumbakonam which is 9 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Kumbakonam which is 9 Km away.