Suriyanar Koil Navagraha Homam Timings, Ticket Cost, Booking and Pooja benefits
Navagraha Homam will be performed daily.
Ticket Cost: Rs.4000
No. Of persons allowed: Single or Couple
Dress Code: Any decent outfit will be allowed.
Homam duration: 2 hours
The devotee has to carry Cloth and Garland for the deity decoration.
Suriyanar Koil Navagraha Homam Procedure
Homam will be performed for Navagrahas. This Homam is meant to please all planets. A couple used to perform this Homam for well-being and good health. This Homam is also called by Navagraha Shanti. This Homam runs for 2 hours. Devotees are allowed to take bath in the Temple tank before the start.
Suriyanar Koil Navagraha Homam Timings
|Day||Morning Hours||Evening Hours|
|Sunday||6:00 am – 8:00 am||4:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Monday||7:30 am – 9:30 am||4:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||7:30 am – 9:30 am||4:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:30 am – 9:30 am||4:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||7:30 am – 9:30 am||4:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||7:30 am – 9:30 am||4:00 pm – 6:00 pm|
Ticket Booking procedure
- The ticket can be booked 3 months in advance at the temple.
- On arrival, tickets will also be issued if available.
- Tickets will be available for booking during weekdays.
- Advance booking is preferable for special days Homam.
Temple Darshan / Opening Timings
Morning: 6:00 am to 8:00 am
Evening: 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Monday to Saturday
Morning: 7:30 am to 9:30 am
Evening: 4:00 pm to 6:00pm
Temples nearby Suryanar Temple
- Kanjanur ( Sukran Koil ) is 3 km away.
- Prananthara Mangalambikai Temple (Thirumangalakudi) is 0.5 km away.
Reference Link: History