Suprabhatha Seva Tickets Current Booking procedure and Ticket cost
The devotees will have the chance to book Seva tickets even after reaching Tirumala for the next day Seva.
Suprabhatha Seva Tickets Current Booking
- Suprabhatha Seva tickets can be availed only thru Lucky Dip Booking Enrollment.
- Counter timings: 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Photo ID proof mandatory for enrollment.
- Enrollment will be done at Vijaya Bank Counter
- Vijaya Bank Counter which is at C.R.O General Office Complex ( Opposite Tirumala Bus station) will start enrollment from 8 am.
- The enrollment process is the bio-metric system, fingerprints and electronic photo will be taken during this process.
- Lucky dip system randomly picks names, if your name is picked up then SMS will be delivered to the registered mobile number
- If you don’t have a mobile then you can check the status of the ticket by providing a reference number at MBC 34
- Tickets are issued MBC 34 by paying the cost of the ticket Rs.120.
- Daily, 50 Suprabhatha Seva tickets will be issued under Current Booking.
Suprabhata Seva Details
- Ticket Cost: Rs.120 per person
- Reporting Location: Vaikuntam I entrance
- Seva reporting time: 2:00 am.
- Seva Timings: 3:00 am to 3:30 am
- Darshan ends by 4:15 am
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti. Men must remove Shirt and Vest during Seva. The devotee can wear Shirt and Vest while having Darshan.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half saree
Suprabhatha Seva Tickets Current Booking at e-Darshan counters
- 90 days advance booking is available at TTD e-Darshan counters.
- Photo ID proof mandatory to avail Arjitha Seva ticket
- Tickets are issued on First-Cum-First serve basis.
- Please note that the tickets are non-transferrable.
Seva Tickets Current Booking Slip
For any queries on the Current Booking process, please leave your comment below or call @ 85000 85151