Sunderbans Boat Safari
Sunderbans Boat Safari Timings, Cost, Online Booking
Best Time to Visit: Dec-Feb.
Opening Time: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm. All boats must return by 6:30 pm. Daily.
Humidity will be high during Summer season ie. from Mar-May.
Animal Sightings will be high in the early hours.
Sunderbans Boat Safari Charges
|Details||Ticket Cost / day|
|Non Ac boat entry fees||Rs.400|
|Video Camera Charges||Rs.200|
Food Charges (Private)
Fare / Person
Sunderbans Boat Safari Procedure
- West Bengal Tourists boats are allowed for the Safari.
- Large and Small boats are available for Long and Short Distances.
- Boating available in the Rivers Matla and Bidyadhari
- Ac and Non Ac boats are available for Safari.
- Boat Safari can be booked for 1 week continuously.
- Private boats are also available for hire.
- Private operators do run houseboats.
Things to be carried
- Binoculars to view birds and animals
- Mosquito coils and repellants
How to reach Sunderbans?
- Journey by Local Train from Sealdah to Canning is 1.5 Hours.
- Canning to Godkhali is by hiring Taxi
- From Godkhali to Sunderban is by Boat.
- Reach Kolkatta either by Air or By Train.
Reference Link: details