Srisailam Tour Package from Mumbai by Flight and Train, Package Cost and Booking Procedure
Daily Package services are operated from Mumbai to Srisailam. These packages will not be operated during Karthika Masam Days, Ugadi festival days, Sankranthi Brahmotsavam days as Trust will be occupied with Donors.
Srisailam Tour Package from Mumbai by Flight
Day 1: Mumbai to Srisailam
- Flight Departure from Mumbai airport – 6.15 am
- Arrival at Hyderabad airport – 7.35 am
- Pick up from Airport by cab – 7.50 am
- Journey to Srisailam – 7.50 am to 11.30 am
- Visit Sakshi Ganapathi Temple en-route – 11.30 am to 11.45 am
- Trust Room Check-in and Fresh up – 11.45 am to 1.00 pm
- Visit Srisailam Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple – 1.00 pm to 2.30 pm
- Visit Srisailam Ropeway
- Pathala Ganga
- Paladhara Panchadara
- Overnight stay in Srisailam
Day 2: Srisailam to Mumbai
- After Breakfast, Visit Srisailam Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple – 8.30 am to 10.00 am
- Room checkout – 10.00 am to 10.30 am
- Visit Sikharam and Srisailam Dam. – 10.30 am to 12.30 pm
- Lunch at Suitable place – 1.00 pm to 2.00 pm
- Travel to Hyderabad – 2.00 pm to 7.00 pm
- Drop at Hyderabad airport – 7.30 pm
- Flight Departure from Hyderabad airport – 9.45 pm
- Arrival at Mumbai airport – 11.25 pm
Srisailam Tour Package Includes
- Flight Fares ex Mumbai to Hyderabad and back to Mumbai (Economy Class)
- Accommodation for 24 hours.
- A/c vehicle (12-seater Tempo Traveler or similar on sharing basis) for transfers & sightseeing. The vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guests as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All transport permit fees & Room charges (as per itinerary).
Tour package Excludes
- Meals in the flight
- Any monument/ Entry Fee Charges
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner for two days
- Tour Escort Services
- Guide Services
- Any portage at hotels, tips, insurance, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry and all items of personal nature
- Any Still / Video Camera fees, or any activities suggested in the itinerary are chargeable direct.
- Any additional sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal Expenses such as tips and gratuity. Mineral/soft/hard drinks etc
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to an increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- The vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guests as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Any service not specified in inclusions.