Srisailam Temple Kalyanotsavam Timings, Ticket Cost and Booking Procedure
Srisailam Temple Kalyanotsavam Timings
7:15 pm ( and this Seva will be performed Daily)
Kalyanam Ticket Costs: Rs.1000 for Single or Couple
Srisailam Temple Kalyanotsavam Tickets Online Booking Procedure
- Kalyanotsavam tickets can be booked online at srisailamonline website.
- This pooja can be performed as a single or as a couple.
- Tickets can be booked 60 days in advance.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
Srisailam Temple Kalyanotsavam Tickets Current booking
- Tickets can be purchased over the counter for the same day Seva
- Please carry Photo ID proof
- Photo of the devotee will be printed on the ticket
- Tickets can be purchased at the Donation centre
Crowd will be high on Mondays and other special days so online booking is preferable in those days.
Srisailam Temple Kalyanotsavam Dress Code
Men: White Pancha or Dhoti with upper cloth (Uttariyam)
Female: Saree with blouse/ Half saree
Children under 10 years are allowed to sit with their parents during Kalyanam
Children above 10 years have to sit at the end of the Pooja place.
Only Couple or Single are allowed to perform this Pooja. Others have to sit at the end of Pooja place in the same Kalyana Mantap.
Children above 10 years/extra person need a ticket of Rs.300 to have Darshan with their parents/relatives.
Place and Seating
Kalyanam will be performed at the Kalyana Mantap which is right next to the main temple. 156 Couples or Singles are allowed to the seating area.
Srisailam Kalyanam Procedure
Utsava deities of Lord Siva and Goddess Brahmarambika will be placed on the dais. Devotees are allowed to sit in a row inside the Mantap. Kalyanam will be performed to the Utsava deities and it is an hour-long Seva process. At the end of the Seva, devotees are allowed to have Darshan of the deity through special entrance line.
Srisailam Temple Gallery
Reference Link: Kalyanam Tickets