Srisailam Marriage Halls, Cost, Online Booking procedure
Hall Capacity: 50 to 300 members.
Hall Location: 0.5 to 1.2 Km from the temple.
Srisailam Marriage Halls Booking Procedure
- The Bride must be 18 years and above
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- The Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards and 10th Mark Sheet photocopies
- The Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards Photocopies
- Only Hindu Arranged marriages are allowed in these function halls.
- Advance booking required for the function halls. Online Booking is not available.
- All required documents have to submitted while booking the hall.
- Devasthanam and Community halls are available in Srisailam.
- Both Bride and Groom must be from the same community only then they are allowed to book Community halls.
- In some community halls only marriages from the same community are allowed.
- Marriages in Community hall do have benefits, as Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be served at free of cost.
- Simple and Grand Weddings are allowed in Srisailam.
- Love marriages without parents acceptance is not allowed.
Srisailam Marriage Enrollment procedure
On Submitting required documents , marriage will be enrolled with the Devasthanam. It cost Rs.500 (might change). This marriage enrollment includes 6 members darshan as well. Parents must be available for the enrollment.
For more details on the marriage halls enquiry, Please call @ 701 303 3309
Marriage Registration procedure
A receipt will be issued by the hall authorities which can be used for the marriage registration at their home town with additional charges. Required documents for the marriage registration are
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards and 10th mark sheet Photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards Photocopies
- Wedding invitation card
- Three witnesses along with their Aadhar Cards Photocopies
- Marriage Photos (Mangalyadharana Photo is required with clear face identification)
- The receipt from the Devasthanam/ Hall authorities stating marriage details