Srisailam Marriage Halls, Cost, Online Booking procedure
Hall Capacity: 50 to 300 members.
Hall Location: 0.5 to 1.2 Km from the temple.
Srisailam Marriage Halls Booking Procedure
- The Bride must be 18 years and above
- The Groom must be 21 years and above.
- The Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards and 10th Mark Sheet photocopies
- The Bride parents and Groom’s parent’s Aadhar Cards Photocopies
- Only Hindu Arranged marriages are allowed in these function halls.
- Advance booking is required for the function halls. Online Booking is not available.
- All required documents have to submit while booking the hall.
- Devasthanam and Community halls are available in Srisailam.
- Both Bride and Groom must be from the same community only then they are allowed to book Community halls.
- In some community halls, only marriages from the same community are allowed.
- Marriages in the Community hall do have benefits, as Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be served at free of cost.
- Simple and Grand Weddings are allowed in Srisailam.
- Love marriages without parents’ acceptance are not allowed.
Srisailam Marriage Enrollment procedure
On Submitting the required documents, the marriage will be enrolled with the Devasthanam. It cost Rs.500 (might change). This marriage enrollment includes 6 members’ of darshan as well. Parents must be available for enrollment.
For more details on the marriage halls enquiry, Please call @ 85000 87012
Marriage Registration procedure
A receipt will be issued by the hall authorities which can be used for the marriage registration at their home town with additional charges. Required documents for the marriage registration are
- Bride and Groom’s Aadhar Cards and 10th mark sheet Photocopies
- Bride parents and Groom parents Aadhar Cards Photocopies
- Wedding invitation card
- Three witnesses along with their Aadhar Cards Photocopies
- Marriage Photos (Mangalyadharana Photo is required with clear face identification)
- The receipt from the Devasthanam/ Hall authorities stating marriage details