Somnath Temple Timings, Darshan and Pooja details
Darshan Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Darshan Duration: 20 to 30 mins during weekdays and 40 to 50 mins during weekends. 2 to 3 hours during festival days. Entry restricted for Non-Hindus.
Somnath Temple Timings
Temple opens at 6:00 am and close at 10:00 pm. No break timings in between. Darshan starts at 6:00 am and ends by 10:00 pm. Daily. Abhishek starts at 6:00 am and ends by 5:00 pm. Aarti is performed thrice in a day ie 7:00 am, 12:00 pm and 7:00 pm.
Somnath Temple Pooja and Darshan Timings
- Temple Opening Hours: 6:00 am
- Darshan Timings: 6:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Abhishek Timings: 6:00 am to 11:00 am
- Mrutyunjaya Jaap: 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
- 1st Aarti Time: 7:00 am
- 2nd Aarti Time: 12:00 pm
- Abhishek Time: 12:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
- 3rd Aarti Time: 7:00 pm
- Light Show: 8:00 pm to 8:45 pm. Daily.
- Temple closing Hours: 10:00 pm
Ticket cost: Free entry for all devotees. Temple timings changes on festival days. Abhishek did not perform during Annual festival days ie Sivaratri days.
Camera, Handicam, Mobile, Torch, Battery, Charger are not allowed inside the temple. Free depositing counters are available for Mobile and footwear.
How to reach Somnath Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Diu which is 85 Km away.
- The direct trains are available from Ahmedabad, Ujjain, Bhopal Rajkot, Jabalpur and other major cities.
- The direct bus is available from all parts of Gujarat to the temple.