Somnath Rudrabhishek Timings, Cost, Booking, Duration
Rudrabhishek Timings and Charges
- Morning Hours: 6:00 am to 11:00 am
- Afternoon Hours: 12:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Ticket cost: Rs.500 per couple.
The above-mentioned timings might differ on special days.
Somnath Rudrabhishek Procedure
- The devotees are allowed to touch the main deity during Abhishek in the old temple.
- Two members are allowed per ticket.
- All Puja materials required for the Puja will be provided along with the ticket.
- The devotees are not allowed to touch the main deity in the New Temple. But Puja at the old temple is advisable.
Dress Code: The male devotee required to remove shirt/ Vest before entering Garbhalaya.
Puja Duration: 30 – 45 mins. Daily.
This Abhishek not performed on the special days.
Somnath Rudrabhishek Benefits
- Removes fear of sudden death
- Removes Dosh related to accidental death.
- For peace of mind and family well being.
- Good health and wealth.
- Positive vibration
- For longevity
- Removes hurdles in the business
- Career growth.
- Graha Dosha Nivarana.
How to reach Somnath Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Diu which is 81 Km away.
- The nearest Railway station is at Veraval which is 8 Km away
- The direct bus to Somnath is available from all part of Gujarat.