Somnath Rudrabhishek Timings, Cost, Booking, Duration
Rudrabhishek Timings and Charges
|Morning Hours||Evening Hours||Ticket Cost|
|6:00 am – 11:00 am||12:30 pm – 5:00 pm||Rs.500/ couple|
The above-mentioned might differ on special days.
Somnath Rudrabhishek Procedure
- The devotees are allowed to touch the main deity during Abhishek in the old temple.
- Two members are allowed per ticket.
- All Puja materials required for the Puja will be provided along with the ticket.
- The devotees are not allowed to touch the main deity in the New Temple. But Puja at old temple is advisable.
Dress Code: The male devotee required to remove shirt/ Vest before entering Garbhalaya.
Puja duration: 30 – 45 mins. Daily.
This abhishek not performed on the special days.
Somnath Rudrabhishek Benefits
- Removes fear of death
- Removes Dosh related to accidental death.
- For peace of mind and family well being.
Reference Link: History