Somnath Darshan Timings, Aarti, Opening and Closing Hours
Temple Opening Timings: 6:00 am – 10:00 pm
Somnath Darshan Timings
- Aarti Timings: 7:00 am, 12:00 pm and 7:00 pm. Performed Daily
- Sound and Lighting Show Timings: 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm. Daily.
- Darshan Timings: 6:00 am to 9:30 pm.
- Live Darshan Timings: 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
Dress Code: Any decent outfit. Men must remove Shirt and Vest during Abhishek.
Darshan Duration: 20 to 30 mins during weekdays and 30 to 45 mins during weekends. Darshan Ticket is not required for the main deity Darshan. 12 days Annual Festival will be held during Maha Sivaratri days. The above-mentioned Somnath Darshan Timings might change on festival days.
Best Time to visit: Sep to May 1st week. The crowd will be high during Karthik Masa, Mondays, Weekends and Holidays.
How to reach Somnath Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Diu which is 81 km away. Taxis are available from Diu to Somnath.
- The nearest railway station is at Veraval which is 6 km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Chorwad which is 25 km away. Junagadh is 79 km away.
- The direct buses are available from all parts of Gujarat.
Sir, I want to visit Kutch, Dwarka, somnath , Gir national Park and diu . during the month of December.how can I plan my visit hussale free
For detailed information please contact 9393939150.