Sholingur Narasimha Kalyanam
Sholingur Narasimha Kalyanam Timings, Ticket Cost, Booking Procedure
Kalyanam Timings: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Kalyanam Date: Every Month 1st Friday.
Duration: 2 hours
Ticket Cost: Rs.3750
No. Of Persons: One Family.
Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree.
- Online booking is not available for these tickets.
- One day advance booking required as tickets are limited.
The devotees are allowed to sit and watch the Kalyanam inside Mandapam. Followed by main deity Darshan.
How to reach Sholingur Temple?
- The nearest international airport is at Tirupati which is 90 km away. Chennai Airport is 107 km away.
- The nearest railway station is at Sholingur which is 10 km but the frequency is less. Arakkonam is well connected with good frequency, which is 30 km away. From Arakkonam, bus frequency is quite high to the temple.
- Chennai to Arakkonam to Sholingur
- Tirupati to Puttur to Tiruttani to Sholingur
Reference Link: History