Shirdi Darshan Rules, Dress Code, Reporting Place and Waiting Time
Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
|Darshan Ticket||Ticket Cost||Waiting Time||Reporting Place|
|VIP Pass||Rs.200||1 – 2 hours||Gate No.3|
|Normal Darshan||Free||1 – 7 hours||Gate No.1/ 2|
|Senior Citizen||Free||1 – 3 hours||Gate No.3|
|Infant Under 1 year||Free||1 – 3 hours||Gate No.3|
|Pregnant Women||Free||1 – 3 hours||Gate No.3|
|Physically Challenged||Free||1 – 3 hours||Gate No.3|
The above-mentioned timings might change on festival days and holidays.
Sai Prasadalya Timings: 9:30 am – 9:30 pm. Daily.
Shirdi Darshan Rules
- One must carry Valid Photo ID proof to avail Privileged Darshan.
- The devotees can visit Dwarkamai, Gurusthan, Lendi Garden, Sai Museum, Chavadi, Panchavati after Darshan.
- It takes 1 hour to 1 hour 30 mins to visit these Places.
- Entry fee: Free for all devotees.
- No Darshan rules for Sai Darshan.
- Anyone can visit Shirdi any day.
Shirdi Sai Mandir Timings: details