Shastipoorthi Pooja, Tirumala, Tirupati, Cost, Online booking procedure
Shastipoorthi at the premises of deity will be blessed with long and healthy life. This event will be performed after 60 years.
How to perform Shastipoorthi Pooja?
- This event to be performed in the 60th year only
- Event to be performed on the same Thithi day
- If you are not able to perform event on the same Thithi then you can look for auspicious day in the same year
- Navagraha total years is 120, half of that i.e 60 years, whoever completes the first 60 and stepping into the next 60 have to perform this event for long and healthy.
- Ganapathi Pooja, Punyavachana to be performed
- Pooja to invoke Trimurthi and Trisakthi
- Pooja to be performed to invoke 7 oceans
- Pooja to be performed to invoke for five elements i.e Earth, Fire, Air, Water and Space
- Pooja to be performed to invoke for 7 Lokas
- Pooja to be performed to invoke Sapatrishi
- Pooja to invoke Ekadasa Rudra
- Pooja to invoke Dwadasa Aditya
- Pooja to invoke all directions
- Pooja to invoke 6 seasons
- Pooja to invoke 12 months
- Pooja to invoke 2 Paksham
- Pooja to invoke Nava Brahmas
- Pooja to invoke AstaVasuvu
All this to be performed before Shastipoorthi i.e this Poojas to be performed a day in advance
On the day of Shastipoorthi.
Poojas/Homams to be performed by the Couple
- Maha Mruthyunjaya Mantra
- Navagraha Mantra
- Veda Patanam
- Ganapathi Homam
- Ayush Homam
After Poojas, the couple has to take blessings from Brahmins and Elder people. Food to be served for the relatives and Brahmins. Food to be served should not contain Masala,Onion, and Garlic. Food to be offered for Poor and needy as well.
Shastipoorthi Pooja Procedure
- Hall to be booked for this.
- Have to engage Purohit
- Need to make arrangements on your own for this
- This event to be performed for 2 days to gain the complete benefit.