Sep month Tirupati Darshan Quota, Ticket cost, Online Booking procedure
Ticket cost: Rs.300 per person.
Sheegra Darshan Timings: 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
Sep month Tirupati Darshan Quota
Sep 2020 Quota will be released online on 24Aug at 11:00 am
Rs.300 tickets quota will not be released for 15Sep, 18Sep to 27Sep.
|15Sep||Koil Alwar Thirumanjanam|
|18Sep to 27Sep||Srivari Brahmotsavam|
The devotees are allowed to book 6 tickets using 1 login ID
Expected Darshan Time: 45 mins to 60 mins
Online Srivari Kalyanotsavam
The On-line Kalyanotsava Seva commenced at Srivari temple with 118 couples. Kalyanotsavam performed in the absence of the devotees.
The Kalyanotsavam is hitherto performed in Ekantham at the Srivari temple in view of Covid-19 restrictions since the closure of darshan on March 20. Ever since darshan resumed on June 8, Kalyanotsava Seva is being performed in Ekantam only.
Upon the request of the devotees, TTD has commenced Online Kalyanotsava Seva. The online bookings commenced on August 6 and TTD enabled the bookings from August 7 till 31. Booking for Sep month will be released again.
On the first day on Friday, 118 devotees who booked in online for Kalyanotsavam followed the instructions by the Archakas of Tirumala, sitting right at their homes and participated in the holy event which was telecasted live by the SVBC.
Earlier the Archakas submitted the Gotra Namas of the devotees before the commencement of Kalyanotsavam.
The Grihastha devotees will be sent Prasadam including one Uttarium, one blouse piece, Akshintalu and Sugar candy packet by India post.
How to book online for Nitya Srivari kalyanotsavam
- Login to the online ttd website
- Click on the Kalyanotsavam (online participation).
- Next Click on the box I agree, to accept the terms and conditions of TTD.
- Enter the date of Kalyanotsavam you want to participate, names of two devotees (per ticket), age, gender, region, email I’d, mobile number, and address for which the Prasadam has to be sent.
- After checking all information provided click on the continue button to get the payment page.
- Pay the relevant fee with either debit/ credit cards or on net banking mode.
- After the payment process is complete, the online tickets are finalised,