Salasar Balaji Temple Timings, Open and Closing Hours, Darshan details
|S.No||Timings||Puja/ Darshan details|
|1||4:30 am||Temple Opening Hours|
|2||5:00 am||Mangal Aarti|
|3||5:00 am – 10:30 am||Darshan|
|5||11:00 am||RajBhog, Aati (Only on Tuesday)|
|6||11:00 am – 7:30 pm||Darshan|
|7||6:00 pm||Dhup and Mohandas Ji Aarti|
|8||7:30 pm||Balaji Aarti|
|9||8:15 pm||Bal Bhog|
|10||10:00 pm||Sayan Aarti|
|11||10:00 pm||Temple Closing Hours|
The above-mentioned Salasar Balaji Temple timings might differ on special days.
Darshan Ticket Cost: Free for all.
Best Time to visit: Nov-Apr.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
How to reach Salasar Balaji Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Jaipur which is 185 Km away. 3 hours 30 mins drive from Jaipur.
- The nearest railway station is at Sujangarh which is 25 Km away.
- Ratangarh is 45 km from the temple.
- From Sikar station, Temple is 55 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Sujangarh which is 25 Km away.
Reference Link: details