Sabarimala Neyyabhishekam Timings, Cost, Online Booking, Pooja procedure
Timings: 4:00 am – 1:00 pm. This abhisheka will be performed daily during temple opening dates.
Ticket Cost: Rs.10
Sabarimala Neyyabhishekam procedure
- Ghee filled coconut will be used to perform this Abhishekam.
- The devotee usually carries Ghee filled coconuts.
- After Having Darshan, the Guruswamy (Group leader) will make Viri.
- Guruswamy after taking a holy dip in Bhasmakulam break the coconuts and collect the Ghee.
- The collected Ghee will be offered at Srikovil.
- The temple priest will perform Neyyabhishekam to the deity.
- Part of the offered Ghee will be returned to Guruswamy as the Prasad.
- The devotee who doesn’t have Ghee Filled coconuts can also perform Neyyabhishekam.
- Adiyashistam Neyyu is the facility available for the devotees who don’t have Ghee coconuts.
Online Booking Procedure
- Ticket can be booked in online well in advance.
- One person will be allowed per ticket and cost Rs.10 each.
- Online Booking Link