Ryali Jagan Mohini Temple Timings, Opening and Closing Hours
Ryali Jagan Mohini Kalyanam
- Every Month Kalyanam will be performed on Sravana Nakshtram Day.
- Pooja reporting time: 9:00 am
- Kalyanam Timings: 9:30 am – 12:00 pm.
Ryali Jagan Mohini Temple Timings
- Opening Hours: 5:00 am
- Astottaram/ Sahasra Namarchana – 6:10 am
- Sarva Darshan: 6:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Maha Nivedana – 11:30 am.
- Temple closing Hours – 12:00 pm.
- Temple reopens – 3:00 pm.
- Sarva Darshan: 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Temple closing Hours: 8:00 pm
The above-mentioned timings might change on the festival days.
Astottaram Ticket Cost: Rs.5 per person.
Sahasra Namarchana Ticket cost: Rs.5 per person
Ryali Jagan Mohini Temple Annual Utsavam/ Festivals
- Annual Ryali Jagan Mohini Kalyanam will be performed on Chaitra Suddha Navami to Chaitra Suddha Pournami.
- Vaisakha Suddha Ekadasi (5 days festival) – Satya Narayana Swamy Kalyanam
- Jyeshta Sudda Ekadasi (5 days Festival) – Venugopala Swamy Kalyanam
- Dhanur Masam – Venugopala Swamy Laksha Tulasi Archana
- Magha Masam – Kesava Swamy Laksha Tulasi Archana
Dress Code: Any decent outfit.
Darshan duration: 20 – 30 mins.
The temple will be crowded on Krishna Ashtami, Vaikunta Ekadasi, Vaikunta Dwadasi and other major festival days. Fri, Sat and Sun will be a little crowded and Normal Crowd during weekdays.
Please note that Sri Venu Gopala Swamy is the Kshetra Palaka to this temple.
How to reach Ryali Jagan Mohini Temple?
- The nearest airport is at Rajahmundry which is 45 Km away.
- The nearest Railway station is at Rajahmundry which is 28 Km away.
- The direct bus is available from Rajahmundry, Kakinada.