Ranthambore Safari Timings, Starting and Ending Time, Duration
Safari Timings and Opening Dates
|Season||Morning Hours||Evening Hours|
|1Oct – 31Oct||7:00 am – 10:30 am||2:30 pm – 6:00 pm|
|1Nov – 31Jan||7:00 am – 10:30 am||2:00 pm – 5:30 pm|
|1Feb – 31Mar||6:30 am – 10:00 am||2:30 pm – 6:00 pm|
|1Apr – 15 May||6:00 am – 9:30 am||3:00 pm – 6:30 pm|
|16 May – 30Jun||6:00 am – 9:30 am||3:30 pm – 7:00 pm|
|1Jul-30Sep||Not Available||Not Available|
The above-mentioned Ranthambore Safari Timings might change on rainy days.
Best Time to visit: Nov-May.
Tourists inflow will be high during Dec and Jan months.
Safari Duration: 3 hours 30 mins.
Instructions to be followed
- Vehicles are allowed one after another.
- The Vehicle can’t stay for more than 5 mins at any point in the forest.
- 50 ft distance must be maintained between vehicles.
- Not to play any music or sounds during Safari
- Not supposed to stand when animal approaching Vehicle
- Please follow Guide instructions during Safari.
- Not to leave any plastic materials in the forest.
- The guide is mandatory for each vehicle.
- Not to wear any weird dress attracting animals attention.
- Not to get down the vehicle at any moment during Safari.
Advance booking required for the Jeep Safari as tickets are limited.
Reference Link: Details