Rameshwaram Dampathi Snanam, Timings, Entry fees
Rameshwaram Dampathi Snanam Procedure
- The couple must take a holy dip in the Sea.
- Sankalpam to be performed followed by Siva Linga Pratishta and Pooja.
- It is believed that whoever visits Kashi must-visit Rameshwaram.
- The couple must perform Abhishekam with the Ganga water brought from Kashi.
Pooja Cost: Rs.3000 – Rs.8000 (with Linga Prathishta)
Preferable Dress code: Please wear
Men: White Pancha, Dhoti/ Kurta, Pyjama.
Female: Saree with blouse/ Punjabi Dress with Dupatta / Chudidhar with Dupatta/ Half Saree
Best Time to visit: Sep-Jul.
- It is said that the devotees will be relieved from the birth cycle.
- Blessed with Good health and peace of mind.