Pittsburgh Venkateswara Swamy Temple History, Pooja Timings
Darshan Duration: 10 to 15 mins during weekdays. 30 to 45 mins during weekends.
Dress Code: Any decent outfit
Temple will be crowded during weekends, festival days, New year (English, Telugu, Tamil) and Public Holidays.
Pittsburgh Venkateswara Swamy Temple History
|7Aug 1975||Sri Venkateswara Temple Organization established|
|11Sep 1975||Requistion letter submitted to TTD for the assistance and got approval on the same day|
|30Jun 1976||Groud breaking for the temple construction|
|17Nov 1976||Prathishtapana performed|
Annual Nine days Brahmotsavam will be performed during Navatri festival days and Pavitrotsavam during Nov month will be performed to the deity. Two Brahmotsavam during Adhika Masam, which is similar to Tirupati Temple.
Naivedyam for Lord Venkateswara Swamy will be prepared by the temple priests itself
Pittsburgh Venkateswara Swamy Temple Timings
- 9:00 am – Temple opening Hours
- 9:00 am to 9.25 am – Suprabhatha Seva
- 9.30 am – Asttotaram Archana
- Bhoga Srinivasa Abhishekam
- Sahasranamam end by 10:30 am
- Asttotaram Archana end by 11:00 am
- Naivedya Nivedana – 11.00 am to 11.15 am
- Satyanarayana Vratham daily during weekdays at 11.00 am to 12:15 pm
- Satyanarayana Vratham will be at 9:30 am to 10.30 am and 4:00 pm to 5.00 pm during weekends
- Nitya Kalyanotsavam – 2.00 pm to 3.00 pm
- Sri Padmavathi Devi Sahasranamam – 5.30 pm
- Sri Venkateswara Swamy Sahasranamam – 6.00 pm
- Ekantha Seva – 7.30 pm (during Temple closing Hours)
- Thomala Seva on every Saturday
- Tiruppvada Seva (Annakootsavam) will be performed on Newyear day (1st Jan)
The deity will be decorated with Alankarana similar to Tirupati Venkateswara Swamy Temple. Kalyanam Laddu will be offered to the devotees participating in the kalyanotsavam. Golden Chariot Vahana Seva during long weekends.
Abhishekam at Pittsburgh Venkateswara Swamy Temple
- Vinayaka Abhishekam on 1st Saturday at 11.00 am
- Sri Padmavathi Devi Abhishekam on 2nd Saturday at 11.00 am
- Sri Bhudevi Abhishekam on 3rd Saturday at 11.00 am
- Anjaneya Swamy Abhishekam on 4th Saturday at 11.00 am
- Narasimha Swamy and Sudarshana Chakra Abhishekam on 5th Saturday (if there is 5 Saturdays in a month)
- Sri Venkateswara Swamy Abhishekam on Every Sunday at 11.00 am
Temple opening Hours during Summer
9:00 am to 8:30 pm
Temple opening Hours during Winter
9:00 am to 7:30 pm
Best Time to visit: During Summer as Snow will be high during winter. Temple remains open on all days.