Pitru Dosh Nivaran Puja in Pushkar Cost Timings and Procedure
Pitru dosh nivaran puja is a very auspicious and meritorious puja. Here pitru denotes the father and his ancestry. Pitra dosh denotes the bad karma of their ancestors on the paternal side while living in the past. This puja ritual purifies all wrongdoing and helps them rest in peace with their souls free. Pushkar is highly preferred for this Puja.
Pitru Dosh Nivaran Puja in Pushkar Procedure
In a horoscope, pitru dosh indicates that a person has not done enough for his ancestors or they remained dissatisfied with him because of some reason. It can also occur when a family member dies an unnatural death or if someone has not offered his respects to the souls of their loved ones. To remove pitru dosh one should perform shradh puja.
Benefits of pitru dosh nivaran puja:
- This puja is beneficial to recover from the bad condition in the family and lead a successful and progressive life again.
- It also removes hurdles in professional and career life by proving greater opportunities to progress.
- It also removes hurdles in professional and career life.
- Couples facing childbirth problems will be blessed with a healthy baby.
- It also removes health issues.
Effects of Pitru Dosha
- There will be no male child born in the family to carry on the generation or no child in the family.
- Frequent abortions may take place.
- There can be children in the family who do not want to get married or despite many efforts, no suitable match could be found for the marriage.
- Lack of interest in Business or education or profession for family members even though they are qualified.
- Children in these families may be born with physical or mental limitations or even the ones who are born normal.
- Health and hygiene-related issues at home and for family members.
- Scarcity always revolves around these families and they hardly find any luck or prosperity in whatever they try to do.
Donate after performing Pitru Dosha puja ritual
A few of the items will be donated to the temple and a few items will be offered to the animals and birds as per the Hindu shastras on behalf of devotees to obtain the satkarma and increase the power of this puja ritual.
- Donated clothes
- Brahman bhojan
When to perform pitra dosh puja?
- Amavasya and Ashtami are traditionally considered to be the most auspicious days for carrying out the Pitru Dosh Niwaran.
- This pooja is also performed by some people on the day of Pitru Paksha.
- In addition, this Pooja needs to be carried out on the very final day of the Pitra Paksha. This pooja needs to be performed after examining the individual’s Kundli and seeking advice from a knowledgeable person.
Dress code for performing the pooja
A person has to bring only new clothes like a white dhoti for male for female saree, etc.
Gents: Dhoti (White) & Shirt or Kurta & Pyajama.
Ladies: Saree or Salwar Kameez (With Pallu Compulsory).
All pilgrims are requested not to wear clothes such as T-shirt, Jeans etc as the same are strictly prohibited irrespective of any age group.
Auspicious Dates for Pitru Dosh Nivaran Puja in Pushkar
|Month||Moksha Narayan Nagbali 2023 Dates|
|Jan 2023||1Jan , 4Jan , 8Jan , 12Jan , 15Jan , 19Jan , 22Jan , 28Jan , 31Jan|
|Feb 2023||4Feb, 7Feb, 10Feb, 15Feb, 19Feb, 24Feb,28Feb|
|Mar 2023||4Mar, 7Mar, 10Mar, 14Mar, 18Mar, 24Mar, 28Mar, 31Mar|
|Apr 2023||3Apr, 7Apr, 11Apr, 14Apr, 20Apr, 23Apr, 27Apr, 30Apr|
|May 2023||3May, 7May,12May, 17May, 20May, 25May, 28May, 31May|
|Jun 2023||3Jun, 8Jun, 14Jun, 17Jun, 21Jun, 24Jun, 28Jun|
|Jul 2023||1Jul ,5Jul, 11Jul, 15Jul, 18Jul, 22Jul,26Jul, 29Jul|
|Aug 2023||2Aug, 7Aug, 11Aug, 15Aug, 18Aug, 22Aug, 26Aug, 29Aug|
|Sep 2023||3Sep, 8Sep,11Sep, 14Sep, 22Sep, 25Sep, 30Sep|
|Oct 2023||3Oct, 6Oct, 9Oct, 12Oct, 20Oct, 23Oct, 28Oct, 31Oct|
|Nov 2023||4Nov, 7Nov, 16Nov, 19Nov, 25Nov, 28Nov|
|Dec 2023||2Dec, 5Dec, 9Dec, 13Dec, 16Dec, 22Dec, 25Dec, 29Dec|
For more details, Please call 73768 77047
A minimum of 3 to 4 days of advance booking is advisable during Pitru Paksha days.